We offer a range of really good Antenatal Classes to help you feel better about birth.
My VIP Card Discount: We would be delighted to offer you one free Pregnancy Relaxation Hour session at the New Forest Birth Centre. The session is for pregnant women at any stage of pregnancy and it doesn’t matter where you’re planning to have your baby. Sessions run every Monday evening (except Bank Holidays) from 7.15pm and usually cost £7.
How to redeem: If you’re a cardholder, contact us to book your place for your free Pregnancy Relaxation Hour session. Text or call Zana on 07905 658 386 or email [email protected] We will reserve your place depending on availability so do contact us to discuss the best date. Please bring your card with you on the day.
We (Zana and Barbara) are two highly qualified antenatal educators with a wealth of experience in working with groups and privately. We offer a range of antenatal classes ranging from £7 to £250, depending on your needs.
- Weekly Pregnancy Relaxation Hour sessions at the New Forest Birth Centre, pay-as-you-go, £7.
- Two-day confidence- and skill-boosting WOW! Hypnobirthing active birth courses for pregnant women and their birth partners – in small groups or privately.
- Tailored private antenatal classes in your own home, usually from 2-4 hours, covering whatever you want, whether pregnancy, birth or early days with a baby.
- Counselling, particularly related to pregnancy, birth or adjustment to parenthood.
- Clinical hypnotherapy for a range of issues not necessarily related to pregnancy/birth.
Although Barbara was a midwife, we are independently qualified and insured as antenatal class facilitators/educators having each completed a comprehensive Level 5 qualification in Antenatal Education in conjunction with NCT. This means that not only do we know lots about normal labour/birth and dealing with complications, but we also know how to put it across to you in an understandable, clear way, how to “tell it like it is”, and how to enable you to make decisions that are right for you with as little bias as possible! Our courses are interactive so you actually learn by doing, not just listening. (After all, you can’t “think” your way through labour!) We teach you coping skills and strategies that are useful whether labour is straightforward or needs extra help on the day. We listen to what you want and help you work towards that. We look for what you “can”, not what you “can’t”.
That’s why we’re called “Birthing with Confidence”.
Email: [email protected]