This exclusive EMARI workshop is a chance to gather together and answer key questions about content creation goals, resources and processes as well as some fun tips on how to use social media better to generate revenue growth.
We’ll look at:
– Where to source content
– How to break content down into thematic areas and content types
– Seasonal triggers and opportunities for content
– How to make sure you’re set up to respond to ad-hoc topical content opportunities.
– How to measure the effectiveness of content & how to improve content over time.
Afterwards you should find it easy to draw up a content marketing plan which will include:
- a framework for working out what content is right for you to create
- an editorial calendar to help you plan resource and stay strategic
- loads of great ideas for content items, formats and series to populate your new content calendar!
Includes unlimited tea & coffee, lunch & a soft-drink.
Royal Naval Club and Royal Albert Yacht Club Lunch Menus will be emailed to you ahead of the event. If you have any dietary requirements please let me know – firstname.lastname@example.org
10.55 comfort break
12noon finish workshop
12 – 2pm networking lunch in Private Members’ Bar
Contact email@example.com using code MYVIPWorkshop0908