Money Saving Tips
We live in an expensive world, and as parents we need to provide the best for our kids right? So how do we do that whilst saving money? When did it all get so expensive?
Obviously by getting a My VIP Card you can save hundreds of pounds a year on shopping, retail, days out, beauty and home but what else can you do to save money?
Here are a few of our best money saving tips!
- Buy supermarket own brands, they taste the same, look the same and there is often a hefty price tag put on branded food
- Buy kids clothing in the sale in the next size up! They won’t know, and its often quite a big saving
- Don’t buy packets of fruit and veg, buy loose its often a lot cheaper, you only buy what you need and you help the environment with not using plastic
- Get cash out at the beginning of the week, budget and anything left put in a pot to treat yourself
- Go to clothes swaps and nearly new events, quite often you can find brand new never been worn!
- Use bar soap instead of pump soap, it lasts longer and is better for the environment, and lots cheaper to start with
- Swap childcare with friends, set up a baby-sitting ring!
- Freeze leftovers to have another day
- Make soup using leftover veg
- Buy annual passes for places like national trust and Merlin using our app
- Shop throughout the year in the sales for your Christmas presents
- Write a shopping list before you go food shopping to avoid impulse buying, and never go hungry!
- Have a shower instead of a bath to save water
- Buy from local markets and corner stores, they appreciate your custom and do lots of deals!
- Use cloth nappies and wipes , better for the environment and saves you heaps of cash
- Make meals from scratch rather than buying ready meals, they taste nicer and are so much better for you
- Walk don’t drive , get fit , help the environment and save money on fuel
- Go to the reduced section in the super market at the end of the day! Who can say no to £3 fillet steak!
- Get an eco egg for clothes washing! Saves a fortune on washing powder and great for the environment
- Get cashback through us when you shop online! For 90% of UK retailers
If you don’t have a My VIP Card get one, it will save you on average £40-100 a month, a money saving tip is to make sure if you have one you are using it properly! If you need to buy anything check My VIP Card first! And if we don’t have a discount for something you are looking for then let us know!
If you are passionate about saving money keep a tally of how much you are saving! It all mounts up and for an amazing price of £25 a year (that is £2 a month!!!!!) you will be quids in for the year!
Order now at myvipcard.co.uk